Beautiful and friendly Uganda is where you go to see Gorilla’s and Chimpanzee’s. Just like Tanzania, there are multiple different safari options in Uganda. This is just an example of options.
- Day 1: Arrive in Entebbe and check into your hotel.
- Day 2: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park gorilla sanctuaries and spend the night.
- Day 3: Trek to see the mountain gorilla’s and spend 1 hour with them.
- Day 4: Nature walk past waterfalls and bird watching, then drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park and check into your hotel.
- Day 5: Game drives all day, including a large cat game drive in the morning.
- Day 6: Chimpanzee trek.
- Day 7: Return to Entebbe.
7 Days (Sample Itinerary above)
- Group of 2 to 6 (budget accommodations, community cottages, hostels): $1,985 + $600 (Gorilla Permit) USD per person.
- Group of 2 to 6 (standard accommodations): $2,585 + $600 (Gorilla Permit) USD per person.
- Group of 2 to 6 (luxury accommodations): $3,493 + $600 (Gorilla Permit) USD per person.
For singles or groups larger than 6 and safari’s of a different duration or itinerary, please inquire via email for a custom quote.