The options of activities on Zanzibar are endless. Steeped in history, there are ample historical tours that we can arrange, including a Spice Tour, Stone Town Tour, Jozani Forest and Dolphin safari’s to name a few. With countless restaurants, specializing in fresh caught seafood, and great shopping, Stone Town is a great place to get lost in for a few days.
If you are a beach connoisseur, then we have the beach for you. Pristine white sand, you will never want to leave.
SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling
See the top and the bottom of Africa! Kili-Climbing™ has partnered with Scuba Do Zanzibar, a PADI 5 Start Dive Resort, to offer you climbing/snorkeling or diving packages. After standing on the top of Africa, relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Zanzibar and see its incredibly healthy reefs. Packages cater to all skill levels.
- Tumbatu Island $45 USD per person.
- Mnemba Island $85 USD per person.
- SCUBA Tune-Up and Single Dive $110 USD per person.
- Double Dive on Northwest Reefs $120 USD per person.
- Mnemba Island Double Dive $150 USD per person.
- 4 dives in 2 days $230 USD per person.
- 6 dives in 3 days $330 USD per person.
- 8 dives in 4 days $420 USD per person.
- 10 dives in 5 days $500 USD per person.
- Full SCUBA Gear Rental $15 per day.
We arrange the domestic flights from Kilimanjaro Airport to Zanzibar, transport to your resort, your resort booking and book your diving or snorkeling packages. Let us take away the hassle and be your one point of contact for your entire adventure – summit to surf! Contact us today for your customized quote.